Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Static

You know that fuzzy feeling you get when
you sit on your foot for too long
Yeah, and then it gets really intense when
you walk on it and it feels all wrong

I like to correlate that with the perception
of static-

"-Oh hey, that explains why that's your
background"
I guess... but for me, in reality, it's my
foreground

Because as I interact with this fake reality
that surrounds me
The only thing I can ever feel, hear,
and see
Is thAT DAMN FUZzy static from my
old 90's retro T.V.

I wont fake it, I KNOW it's my fault
for perceiving things this way
Because I'M THE ONE who chose to
sit on my foot all day

I'm also the cause for myself obtaining
no amnesty
But instead a few hits from the brutal
spiked bat of self honesty

But if you want to know the actual me
go switch your radio to FM and
turn the dial until you find a vacant frequency




10 comments:

  1. The rhythm of this is awesome. Love the ending as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flows so nicely, I adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a flow, I want a flow. I know that sounds dumb but seriously nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flow is incredible. Just works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the ending. Welcome to the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah your background is trippy and everything else is fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the last line was soo good! you have such a creative mind

    ReplyDelete